Your contribution will help us take forward our varied projects and activities. Contributions can be General (used for any project or activity that requires them) or Specific (used only for the purpose for which they have been specified by you). You are also welcome to support our work through donations in kind. Please write to email@example.com for more information.
Contributions are eligible for tax exemptions under Section 80G of Income Tax Act 1961.
Note that receipts will be sent by post, only to contributions of INR 1,000/- and above.
HOW CAN YOU CONTRIBUTE?
- Online Payment
- CONTRIBUTIONS THROUGH CHEQUE / DEMAND DRAFT
Please make a Cheque/DD in favour of “FOUNDATION FOR RESTORATION OF NATIONAL VALUES” payable at NEW DELHI, and must be sent to the below mentioned address with details (Name, Address, Contact No, Email, PAN, Donation Amount).
Foundation for Restoration of National Values
Chamber No.10, o/o CPM-5, Ground Floor, Airport Express Metro Station, Dhaula Kuan, New Delhi-110010, India
Ph no: +91-9599697643
- CONTRIBUTIONS THROUGH NEFT
- PAN Number: AAATF2506N
- Bank Details (Bank Name, Branch Address, Country): Bank of Baroda, Defence Colony Branch, New Delhi
- Beneficiary Account Type: Savings
- Beneficiary Account Name: Foundation for Restoration of National Values
- Beneficiary Account Number: 76620100009436
- Branch IFSC Code: BARB0VJDEFE (5th digit is zero)
For all Contributions, email the transaction details to firstname.lastname@example.org (cc to email@example.com) along with Name, Address, Contact number, PAN number, Donation Amount, Mode of Transfer and Date.
Please note that we do not accept any contributions in the form of cash.